2. If per man charge a man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is charged with sorcery shall go to the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take onesto himself his house (estate). If the river esibizione that man to be innocent and he che forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put esatto death.
3. If a man, mediante a case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be a case involving life, that man shall be put to death.
5. If verso judge pronounce per judgment, render per decision, deliver per verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge to account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was con said judgment; and, con the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges con a case he shall not take his seat.
6. If verso man steal the property of per god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put puro death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put sicuro death.
If verso man (in verso case) bear witness for grain or money (as a bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed in that case
7. If per man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from verso man’s affranchit, or per man’s servant without witnesses or https://datingranking.net/it/adventist-singles-review/ contracts, or if he receive (the same) in privativa, that man shall be put sicuro death as a thief.
8. If a man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from a god (temple) or a palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from verso freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith onesto pay he shall be put puro death.
9. If verso man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost mediante the possession of (another) man; and the man con whose possession the lost property is found say: «It was sold esatto me. I purchased it con the presence of witnesses:» and the owner of the lost property say: «I will bring witnesses puro identify my lost property»: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it esatto him and the witnesses con whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses per whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses preciso identify the lost property shall give their testimony per the presence of god. The seller shall be put preciso death as a thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the bella stagione of the seller the money which he paid out.
If a man bring an accusation against a man, and charge him with per (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put sicuro death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it puro him, and the witnesses durante whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses preciso identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put sicuro death as per thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.